- Bruce Strebinger of Vancouver on Amenities in Multi-Family Complexes: What Do Tenants Really Want?
- What is the process of buying a house in Stafford?
- Top tips to add personality to your apartment in a cost-effective way
- Thinking of Buying a Waterfront Home? Read This First
- A Guide to Purchasing a South Florida Condo
Bruce Strebinger Talks Amenities in Multifamily Real Estate: What Matters to Tenants Granite countertops, smart appliances, plenty of storage space: these perks are all undoubtedly nice for tenants in multi-family complexes. However, for Bruce Strebinger of Vancouver, it’s far more important to focus on what really matters to the people who live in his buildings. As a developer and project manager, he opens up about fulfilling necessities before moving on to luxury. Outdoor Space The…Read More